Friday 30 July 2010

FBI


I can hear in the movie that " Stop!! this is FBI " , that so wonderful. When I was child, I need to be a policeman because it is a smart job. I already know the mean of FBI after I search some imformation. Do you know the meaning of FBI?

FBI is a short form of Federal Bureau of In vestigation, agencies in the USA. They was establish in 1908, and the old name of FBI is Bureau of Investigation.

In 1924, the conpany has to improve to be better than, and they change their name to be a "Federal Bureau of In vestigation" in 1935.

The main company stay at Washington, D.C. and has a 58 companies in U.S.A. and Puerto Rico.

The main labor is investigation of the U.S.A. cases, and gift a peace to the people in the world.

I think it is a nice company in the world, because they help the people around the world. This is a nice company that I need to be when I was child. I love to help everybody who has a problem. I want to prepare the world. The company improve their country, people, and the world. I love this company.

No comments:

Post a Comment