Saturday 31 July 2010

Brandy History



Nowadays, everybody knows “Brandy” is popular drinking around the world. It is high level of drinking, who need to drink brandy. He or she must have a lot of money, because the price of brandy is higher.

Brandy is a short form word of brandewijn, it is Dutch language. The meaning of brandewijn is burnt wine, so brandy is a high alcohol that made from grapes.

The best of brandy is the brandy from Cognac city and Armagnac city in France. The name of brandy is call the same with the name of city. The both of brandy were mature in oak barrels for many years. Tannins in the oak barrels will mixes with brandy, and the brandy will be gold brandy and good scant in the next time.

Brandy is my favorite drinking, but I never taste them. It is expensive for me. In the future, I will taste with my girlfriend under moonlight beach, that so romantic night in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment