Friday 23 July 2010

BMW 325I CONVERTIBLE PHOTO SHOW


It is a black machine, open roof code E93. It sets a decoration from institute of M Sport.

This is the first time that the production car with open roof style change to use a metal roof instead of a fabric roof. Before BMW change to use a metal roof, they use a fabric roof with Series3 cars code E93 and BMW Z4.



Previously in the past, BMW with the open roof is available in 507Roadster, 2002 Convertible, Series 3 E30 Convertible, Series 3 E36 Convertible,Z1, Z3, Z4(2004)Roadster, Series 6 Convertible, so all of them are open roof car that they use a fabric roof, so they have to improve the roof to match the era because a metal roof is stronger that a fabric roof including the maintenance.

Finally, a metal roof is match for the climate in Thailand, because Thailand has sunshine and raining all of a year.

It is my favorite car. I like the car that can open a roof, because it is not popular in Thailand. If I have one, I am look like gad. Thailand has a few car that can open a roof. A roof of car has 2 styles. I like a new style, it is metal style. I think it must stronger than the old style, that a reason why I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment