Friday 30 July 2010

Coffee and Health


I already know a coffee has a lot of benefit after I search some imformation about coffee. The new coffee research from U.S.A. is about benefits of coffee. If you drink coffee about 3 cups per day, you must get a healthy and reduce rate of Parkinson disease down about 5x.


The research from Harward find that, the man who drinks coffee 6 cups per day. he will reduces rate of Diabetes down about 50%, and a woman is about 30%. The research from Japan find that, people who drink coffee 3-4 cups per day. they will reduce rate of Liver cancer down about 50%


Finally, you already know about benefits of coffee, but if you drink too much. It is not good for your health, so I think we should drink 3-4 cups per day to get healthy. Normally, I never drink coffee because coffee taste bitter. Although coffee has a good scent. Now I know about them benefits, so I will try to drink coffee to get healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment