Sunday 8 August 2010

The Support for Exercise

This is a good news about technogogy in Thailand. This information is about the support for exercise. This is a new headphone from Phillips. It is the Philips SHQ4000. It is new product in Thailand. The new product made for people who love to exercise and music. They can join it together. This product is support for sport man or sport girl. Philips SHQ4000 can waterproof and resistant bacteria. It helps to reduce the accumulation of bacteria in the headphone. It has a lightweight and we can clean up it by cleaning.
http://www.pocket-lint.com/review/4799/philips-shq4000-sport-headphones-review

In my opinion it is a fantasic news of technology. I think Philips SHQ4000 made for support the people who love to exercise. It is a wonderful headphone. It is a good choice for me. I always play sport like fitness and I always open radio. I think radio is not support for jogging or tennis. Now I have a better choice about my exercise with music. I hope Thailand can made a product that high technology like another country. I really love it, I will get it one.

No comments:

Post a Comment