Saturday 21 August 2010

Free Songs




This news is about Technology in Thailand. HTC (Thailand) join with GMM Grammy to offer free song downloads. Customers can through the MyHTC service for three months. Android-based HTC members can download songs by GMM Grammy. They have more than 10,000 songs for download. First, the member has to installing GMemberMe Application with the MyHTC service. Users can download at http://cellphones.about.com/od/softwarereviews/a/free-htc-software.htm

In my opinion I think this news is very nice for everybody who loves music. I am a teenager who loves music too. So, I think two companies can put music in their technology together. After that, I think HTC know an important thing about music. The music is very popular in Thailand at this time, so they use the music to present their product and promotion with free song downloads. They both are very smart, I like their thinking.


No comments:

Post a Comment